Polestar Community House Rules
The Polestar Community House Rules define what is not acceptable for community members or other social media users to write or post on Polestar’s official channels. If these rules are violated Polestar has the right to delete comments and if necessary block users.
Comments made by the community do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Polestar, nor does Polestar confirm their accuracy.
In accordance with the platform’s Terms and Conditions, industry codes of practice and our own commitment to the Polestar community, we always reserve the right to delete disruptive, profane or socially irresponsible comments and uploads and to block persistently disruptive users.
Specifically, we do not tolerate posts of this kind:
- Abusive, harassing, stalking, threatening or attacking others
- Defamatory, offensive, obscene, vulgar or depicting violence
- Hateful language targeting race/ethnicity, religion, gender, nationality or political belief
- Fraudulent, deceptive, misleading or unlawful
- Trolling or deliberate disruption of discussion
- Violations of any intellectual property rights
- Spamming in nature
- Uploading files that contain viruses or programs that could damage the operation of other people’s computers
- Commercial solicitation or solicitation of donations
- Link baiting (embedding a link in your post to draw traffic to your own site)