"THE POLESTAR 2022 TEST DRIVE RAFFLE" – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions ("Terms") carefully. These Terms apply to "The 2022 Test Drive Raffle" prize draw (the "Prize Draw"). You will be legally bound by these Terms from the time you submit an entry for the Prize Draw.
If there is a conflict in these Terms with any other terms whatsoever attached to any other advertising material in respect of this Prize Draw, these conditions will take precedence.
The promoter of the Prize Draw is Polestar Automotive Switzerland GmbH. If you have any queries about the Prize Draw or these Terms then please contact us by completing the contact form available at https://www.polestar.cn/de-ch/polestar-support/contact-form/. If you have any questions about the competition or these terms and conditions, please contact Polestar Support by calling this number 0800 564 519.
Opening and closing dates, eligibility
- The Prize Draw will begin at around 00:01 on 06.2022 and close at 23:59 on 12.06.2022 (the "Prize Draw Period").
- The Prize Draw is open to all individuals who are residents of Switzerland, aged 21 years or over with a valid driver’s license at the time of entry into the Prize Draw.
- The Prize Draw is not open to employees, volunteers, contractors, representatives, agents, officers or directors of Polestar, their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, marketing agencies, or to any of their immediate family members or persons living in the same household, whether or not related, or any other person professionally involved in the Prize Draw.
- Polestar reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any entrant. Polestar may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and may withhold the prize until eligibility has been verified.
- The Prize Draw is free to enter. There is no purchase required.
- Internet access and a valid mobile phone number and email address are required to enter the Prize Draw.
- To enter the Prize Draw, you must do the following:
- If you are an existing Polestar customer and receive an email from us, then you must:
- scan a QR code that will be on our stand at the event OR click on the link on the tablet provided by Polestar Specialists on site
- enter the following details where requested on the entry form: name, email address, mobile phone number and postcode; and
by the end of the Prize Draw Period. To avoid disappointment, please do not forward any email invitation you receive on to anyone else. They are not eligible to enter or to receive any prize. It may also invalidate your entry.
- If you are not an existing Polestar customer, then you must:
- scan a QR code that will be on our stand at the event OR click on the link on the tablet provided by Polestar Specialists on site,
- enter the following details where requested on the entry form: name, email address, mobile phone number and postcode.
by the end of the Prize Draw Period.
- Entries received by the Promoter during the Prize Draw Period will:
- be able to test drive a Polestar 2 on the date submitted; and
- be entered into a prize draw for a weekend test drive
- Entries must be completed correctly and received by Polestar during the Prize Draw Period to be eligible for the Prize Draw. All entries completed or received outside the Prize Draw Period will not be included in the Prize Draw and will not be eligible to win the Prize.
- Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Prize Draw should be directed to Polestar by completing the contact form available at https://www.polestar.cn/de-ch/polestar-support/contact-form/. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Prize Draw should be directed to the Polestar Support (0800 564 519).
- Polestar accepts no responsibility for entries that are illegible or lost, delayed, damaged or rendered invalid for any reason beyond its control. Polestar will not be held responsible if you incorrectly select the day you would like to attend your test drive.
Restrictions on Entry
- There is a maximum of one (1) entry per person.
- Participants who seek to enter multiple times may be disqualified. Entries generated by script, macro, mechanical or other automated means are prohibited and will cause disqualification. Multiple entries made through agents, third parties, organised groups or any entry duplication method will not be accepted.
- Polestar reserves the right to disqualify any entrant it believes is in breach of the Terms or not to be participating within the spirit of the promotion or suspects of participating in any unfair or unjust behaviour.
- Entries that are not submitted in accordance with these Terms and/or that are delayed, damaged, incomplete, altered, illegible or otherwise defective will be disqualified and not eligible to receive a prize.
- If at any time you wish to withdraw from the Prize Draw your request should be made by completing the contact form available at https://www.polestar.cn/de-ch/polestar-support/contact-form/. If at any time you wish to withdraw from the Prize Draw your request can also be made by calling the Polestar Support (0800 564 519).
Selection of the Winner
- A winner will be selected at random from all valid and eligible entries selecting the applicable event day, received during the Prize Draw Period.
- The winner will win a weekend test drive with the Polestar 2 including accommodation.
Winner and Prize
For the purposes of this section and the remainder of the Terms, "Winner" shall refer to the winner selected in connection with this Prize Draw and "Prize" shall refer to the weekend test drive with the Polestar 2.
- The Winner will be drawn by 06.2022.
- The Winner will be notified that they have won through the email address and/or telephone number provided in their entry the week commencing 13.06.2022. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their email accounts (including spam folders) and phones during this time in case they win. Entrants who have not won a Prize will not be notified.
- The Winner must acknowledge this notification before 5:00pm Swiss time (GMT+2) 48 hours after receiving the notification, accepting the Prize and confirming their compliance with these Terms. The Winner may be required to provide personal information pertaining to them (including their delivery address) on request by Polestar in order to fulfil the Prize.
- If a Winner does not respond to the notification after reasonable efforts have been made to contact the Winner, does not accept the Prize or is not eligible for the Prize and/or has not complied with the Terms, Polestar reserves the right to withdraw the Prize and award the Prize to a replacement Winner selected in the same way as the original Winner.
- The Prize will be posted to the postal addresses supplied by the Winner in accordance with these Terms within fourteen (14) working days of a Winner acknowledging they have won the Prize. The Prize will be communicated to the Winner on the week of 13 June. Polestar will then confirm the exact date of the test drive and accommodation details in an email.
- It is the responsibility of the Winner to ensure that they and their guest can test drive on the date they have selected.
- The Prize do not include and the Winner will not be entitled to any travel, food or drinks, priority car parking, personal expenses or spending money or any other costs associated with attending the test drive that are not specifically included in the description of the Prize. All such costs shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner.
- There is no cash or other prize alternative to the Prize, except in the event of circumstances outside Polestar's reasonable control, where Polestar reserves the right (but is not obliged) to substitute a similar or alternative prize of equivalent or greater value.
- The Prize may not be assigned and are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Any decision of Polestar is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the Prize Draw and upon acceptance of any Prize. Polestar cannot be held responsible for a Winner failing to supply accurate information which then affects Prize acceptance or fulfilment of their Prize.
- Polestar reserves the right to delay, postpone or cancel the Prize Draw and/or amend or alter these Terms without prior notice in the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control, which it considers make it necessary for it to do so. By continuing to take part in the Prize Draw subsequent to any revision, participants shall be deemed to have agreed to the amended terms.
- Polestar accepts no responsibility or liability for:
- any entries which are not received due to the use of incorrect or inaccurate entry information, any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions, or for any other reason;
- any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of the Prize Draw;
- any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers used in any aspect of the operation of the Prize Draw;
- inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet and/or any website; or
- any injury or damage to any person’s computer(s) or mobile device(s) which may be related to or result from any attempt to participate in the Prize Draw or to download any materials in connection with the Prize Draw.
- Polestar will award the Prize as described in these Terms, but Polestar accepts no responsibility or liability for any use of the Prize.
- Any personal information supplied in connection with the Prize Draw will be used, shared and retained as set out in the Privacy Notice posted at https://legal.polestar.cn/fr-ch/privacy/prize-draw-and-competition/
- The Prize Draw and these Terms (including any non-contractual disputes or claims arising out of them) are subject to Swiss law. Any disputes must be referred to the Swiss courts.